NoteKeep - Bible note storage software
NoteKeep is a system in which you can keep track of biblical chapters and verses.
It is lightweight, people-friendly, and allows users to perform the following tasks:
- Auto-create book, chapter, or verse note documents and storage libraries from the Holy Bible.
- Create single or multi-tiered note keeping libraries and note documents for any topic. The note documents can accommodate text of varying fonts, font sizes, and colors, as well as pictures.
- Auto-create dated note documents and storage libraries stamped with today’s date.
- Edit individual note documents using either a built-in rich text file editor, Microsoft® WordPad *, or Microsoft® Word **.
- Utilize the internet during note creation time with a built-in browser ***.
- Copy or append note libraries using built-in import and export features. This allows the sharing of notes with one or many persons via an external writable device such as a thumb drive or interactive website.
- Search and/or replace text within note files at a local or global level.
For complete details see the
* Microsoft®WordPad is required on user machine to use feature
** Microsoft®Word is required on user machine to use this feature
*** Microsoft®IE is required on user machine to use this feature